To return to the main news listing page, follow the link at the bottom of the news article.
08 June 2007
MBF announces course details for the National Training Programme
Register your interest now and receive a 10% discount off your first booking...
Cost effective, reputable, sector specific training will be available for Mentoring and Befriending practitioners. Courses include:
- Setting up a Programme – A Complete Guide
- Mentor Volunteer Training for Project Co-ordinators
- Befriender Volunteer Training for Project Co-ordinators
- Peer Mentor Co-ordinator Training
- Developing a Sustainable Funding Strategy
- Managing Risk and Effectively Running your Project
- Impact Measurement, Monitoring and Evaluation - An Introduction
- Best Practice and Continuous Improvement for Programmes
Practical one day seminars will be available from September 2007 with prices starting as low as £90.00.* A further 10% discount is available off your first booking if you register your interest before the 31st July 2007.
To qualify simply fill in the expression of interest form and tell us which courses are of interest. We can then keep you informed of courses that are coming up.
Hear what past delegates have said about MBF events:
“Useful, informative, practical advice - will be able to implement ideas in own practice.” Barnardos
“Excellent ideas - lots to think about.” Monks Dyke Technology College
For any enquiries please email email@example.com or call 0161 787 8600 and ask for Emma Dobie.
* Depending on the type and size of your organisation.